We are looking for a highly motivated, highly organised and enthusiastic Editorial Officer who is committed to First Story’s vision
£22,000 including London weighting (pro-rated to £7,333 for the full time, four-month contract)
We are looking for a highly motivated, highly organised and enthusiastic Editorial Officer who is committed to First Story’s vision. This position offers the opportunity to take a leading role in First Story’s publication schedule.
As our Editorial Officer, you will:
- Create and manage a publication plan for over 50 anthologies
- Liaise with key external suppliers
- Develop strong relationships with schools, writers and key suppliers
- Maintain an accurate anthology budget
- Assist with copy and design for First Story publication materials
- Other duties relating to supporting the First Story project in schools including attending First Story anthology launch events.
For further information, please download the full job description.
To apply, please send a cover letter (with ref: Editorial Officer in the subject line) and your CV to Jay Bhadricha: info@ firststory.org.uk
Closing date: 5.00pm on Monday 20th February 2017.
Interview date: Wednesday 1st March