With a BA Hons in English Language & Literature and an MA in Sociolinguistics, Lonely Furrow Company Director Elizabeth Gates is well-placed to offer tuition and mentoring in creative writing for personal development and/or publication and in communication skills. Lonely Furrow Company services include professional critiques and assessments, with further options of writing and communication coaching, on-line training and workshops. Through creative writing sessions, Elizabeth has also helped individuals in distress and dysfunctional groups - at work and at home - to achieve fresh perspectives on how they want to live their lives.
Freelance Journalism -1985 - 2010
Director, Lonely Furrow Company 2005 -
Some individual clients - too numerous to list here - have contributed to Elizabeth's LinkedIn recommendations:
Writing & Communication Coaching, Mentoring and Story-telling Corporate Clients include:
- Chartered Management Institute (Channel Islands)
- Resolution for Collaborative Family Law (Leeds)
- Association for Coaching NW
- Stockport Council Carers' Network
- Lapidus NW Region (Lancaster)
- International Women's Day Celebrations (Manchester & Chester)
- Gurteen Knowledge Cafe, Liverpool
- Riverside Writers' Group (Wirral)
For details of more publications by Elizabeth Gates on coaching, mentoring, story-telling, sociodrama, please contact Elizabeth directly.
In order to contact this person you can fill in this form and we will contact them on your behalf.