Robert Paul Weston is the author of several internationally award-winning novels for children and young adults, including Zorgamazoo, Dust City and Blues for Zoey. His children's fantasy novel, The Creature Department, was written in collaboration with the British special effects firm, Framestore (Gravity, Avatar, Where the Wild Things Are). His books have won prizes in Canada, the United States, and Germany, including the California Young Reader Medal, the Silver Birch Award, the Children's Choice Award, and German Audio Book of the Year. His short fiction for adults has appeared in The New Orleans Review, Kiss Machine, Postscripts, Eastlit and others, and has been nominated for the Journey Prize and the Fountain Award for Speculative Literature.
• Zorgamazoo (Penguin/Razorbill, 2008)
• Dust City (Penguin/Razorbill, 2010)
• Prince Puggly of Spud and the Kingdom of Spiff (Penguin/Razorbill, 2013)
• The Creature Department (Penguin/Razorbill, 2013)
• Blues for Zoey (Penguin Canada, 2014)
In order to contact this person you can fill in this form and we will contact them on your behalf.