This one day intensive masterclass is ideal for anyone who writes online or wants to use social media to further their creative career
One-Day course led by Sian Meades of Domestic Sluttery – who The Independent named as one of Twitter's most influential people.
This one day intensive masterclass is ideal for anyone who writes online or wants to use social media to further their creative career.
This course will cover key aspects of:
- Blogging: what it is, how to start and how to find your niche;
- Using SEO and keywords: what they are and why they matter, how to get your work seen and how to use stats to improve;
- How to get the most out of social media: why it’s vital, how to use Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn, and how to converse with your audience and online;
- What happens when writing online goes wrong and how to deal with angry comments and trolls; and
- How to get more work via talking to editors, becoming a leader in your field, starting conversations and word of mouth.
This class will offer a practical, hands on approach to writing online and encourage writers to think outside traditional media. Tutor Sian Meades will discuss her successful blog and book Domestic Sluttery as well as other freelance clients, and how being present online has helped build up her career.
For more information and to book your place